What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Bradbeers, or on behalf of Bradbeers, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Bradbeers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on- line transactions and site navigation.
- For Bradbeers to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable Bradbeers to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable Bradbeers meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.